Chief Wine Officer: Scotland Headline Dinner 2012
Chief Wine Officer, in partnership with Canon, Pulsant and Qlikview, is hosting its annual Headline Dinner: Scotland Spring 2012 on Wednesday 9th May 2012 at The Balmoral Hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. We will mix business with pleasure – the serious business of fine-wine tasting together with the pleasure of connecting with senior peers, colleagues and friends from major Scottish & UK organisations.
- Location: The Balmoral Hotel, 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ.
- Date: Wednesday th May 2012, 6:15pm for champagne reception and then follow-on gourmet dinner with wine tasting and networking.
- Attendees: 50 C-level and v. senior decision-maker executives within business, operational, finance, and IT functions from across major Scottish enterprises.
- Format & Agenda: Vintage champagne reception, followed by 4-course dinner with fine-wine tasting, wine speaker, education, entertainment, competition & prizes.
- Wine Theme & Host: Medal Winning Wines, featuring medal winners from the major wine competitions, pitched head-to-head. Hosted by acclaimed Master of Wine, writer & international wine judge Peter McCombie.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between £200, £50 and £20 fine wines, the evening will be optimised for networking amongst your peers clients, colleagues & friends from major Scottish & UK organisations.