Chief Wine Officer: Digital Customer Engagement
Chief Wine Officer, in conjunction with Thunderhead and Forrester, is hosting a series of Industry Roundtables: Customer Engagement in the Digital Age between 5-14 June 2012 in New York, Des Moines (IA) and Toronto. We will be mixing business with pleasure, with thought-provoking discussions and industry-leading speakers, Chief Wine Officer fine wine receptions and canapé dinners, and networking among clients, colleagues & friends from leading financial institutions and insurance companies.
Customer Engagement in the Digital Age
How your customers communicate and the ways in which they expect to engage with their banks, insurance companies and financial services providers is being transformed owing to the meteoric growth in the adoption of tablets and smartphones. The challenge is to deliver the same rich, interactive mobile experience that consumers of all ages now expect from all of their online providers, combined with joined-up online and offline integration and brand consistency.
The keynotes will include video presentations of industry insights from Forrester analysts and fresh perspectives from Thunderhead covering:
- Key trends in digital customer engagement – Changing demographics, mobile platform consolidation and consumer expectations.
- Improving online customer self-service – What’s the RoI?
- Joined-up online and offline – How to deliver a multi-channel digital strategy with brand consistency.
- Dates: Tuesday 5th June (New York), Tuesday 12th June (Des Moines) and Thursday 14th June (Toronto), from 6:15pm for keynote speeches, vintage champagne, and follow-on gourmet canapés with fine-wine tasting and networking.
- Evening Format: An interactive roundtable format. Integrated with the talks will be: a vintage champagne reception; peer discussions; gourmet canapé dining; fine-wine tasting; wine host; education, entertainment & competition; & late bar.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between $200, $50 and $20 fine wines, the evening will be optimized for networking with your peers, colleagues, clients and friends.
- Wine Theme & Host: USA vs. The Rest of The World, featuring the finest wines that the USA & The Rest of The World have to offer, pitched head-to-head and hosted by Megan Wiig, a leading wine educator, writer and adviser to some of the world’s most prestigious wine regions.
- Attendees: 30+ board level and senior executives from other major financial institutions and insurance companies will be attending each event.
5 June, New York: Crosby Street Hotel, 79 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10012
12 June, Des Moines: 800 Locusts Hotel, 800 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
14 June, Toronto: Trump Hotel Toronto, 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3