Chief Wine Officer – Media & Telco Summer 2012
Chief Wine Officer, supported by Adobe, Canon and Salesforce, is hosting its Headline Dinner: Media & Telco Summer 2012 on the evening of Wednesday 20th June at the outstanding Shakespeare Globe Theatre in London. We will mix business with pleasure – the serious business of fine-wine tasting together with the pleasure of connecting with senior peers, colleagues and friends from the media and telecommunications sectors.
- Location: The Shakespeare Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT.
- Date: Wednesday 20th June, 6:15pm for vintage champagne reception and follow-on gourmet dinner with fine wine tasting and networking.
- Attendees: 60 C-level and senior decision-maker executives from leading media and telecommunications firms.
- Format & Agenda: Vintage champagne reception, followed by 4-course dinner with fine-wine tasting, wine speaker, education, entertainment, competition and prizes, and a late bar.
- Wine Theme & Host: Diamond Jubilee Wines – featuring wines worthy of a Royal celebration and hosted throughout by acclaimed wine expert and aficionado Julian Chamberlen.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between £200, £50 and £20 fine wines, the evening will be optimised for networking among your peers, clients, colleagues and friends from other leading media and telecommunications firms.