Chief Wine Officer: Social Channels in Media & Telco
Chief Wine Officer and Steria are hosting an exclusive Gala Dinner – The Social Enterprise in Media & Telco at The Royal Institute of British Architects, Portland Place, London, W1 on Wednesday 27th June 2012, covering the role of social media within multi-channel strategies.
Held on the evening of Wednesday 27th June 2012 at RIBA, we will mix business with pleasure – the serious business of fine-wine tasting together with the pleasure of connecting with senior peers, colleagues and friends from other leading telecommunication and media companies in UK.
- Location: RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD.
- Date: Wednesday 27th June 2012, 6:15pm for vintage champagne reception and follow-on gourmet dinner with fine wine tasting and networking.
- Attendees: 20 C-level and senior decision-maker executives from leading telecommunication & media companies across the UK.
- Format & Agenda: Vintage champagne reception; welcome – followed by 4-course dinner with fine-wine tasting, wine speaker, education, entertainment, competition and prizes; late bar.
- Wine Theme & Host: Diamond Jubilee Wines – featuring a selection of the finest wines from around the world, as favoured by the Royal family, pitched head-to-head and hosted by acclaimed wine expert & aficionado Julian Chamberlen.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between £200, £50 and £20 fine wines, the evening will be optimised for networking among your peers, clients, colleagues and friends from other leading companies in the UK.