Chief Wine Officer: The Future of Mobility
Chief Wine Officer, in association with Kony Software and MGI Research, is hosting an Industry Roundtable: The Future of Mobility – From Hybrid to Multi-Channel to Context-Aware Computing from 6.15pm on Thursday 19th July at the wonderful, award-winning Trump Tower in Toronto.
We will be mixing business with pleasure, with an industry reception, a Chief Wine Officer fine wine reception, keynote discussion and canapé dinner, and peer networking among clients, colleagues & friends from Fortune 1000 companies.
From Hybrid to Multi-Channel to Context-Aware Computing
To succeed and lead in the digital, “Bring Your Own Device” world, you must support your customers and employees with great applications & content on any phone, tablet or browser they may choose. The challenge is creating a future-proof architecture to support new and emerging devices and form factors – that will deliver a limitless user experience.
Join us to learn from MGI Research – a leading information technology research & advisory company – what’s driving the adoption of these technologies and how to determine the best course of action for your organization. Discover a proven “Write Once, Run Everywhere” solution that enables you to deploy enterprise-grade applications in HTML5, SPA, native, hybrid and mixed-mode from a single code base.
- State of Mobile Apps
Igor Stenmark, Managing Director, MGI Research
- Case Study: Delivering a mobile strategy
William Meikle, Director of eBusiness & Mobile, Sun Life Financial
- The Future of Mobility – From Hybrid to Multi-Channel to Context Aware Computing
Sriram Ramanathan, CTO, Kony Solutions
- Date: Thursday 19th July 2012, 6:15pm for keynote speeches, vintage champagne, and follow-on gourmet canapé dinner with fine wine tasting and networking.
- Venue: Trump Toronto, 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3, Canada.
- Wine Theme & Host: North America vs. Rest of The World – featuring the finest wines that the Canada, USA & Rest of The World have to offer, pitched head-to-head. Hosted by Master of Wine & aficionado: Megan Wiig.
- Attendees: 30 C-level and senior decision-maker executives within the web & mobility facing function from across the major Canadian firms.
- Evening Format: An interactive roundtable format. Integrated with the talks will be vintage champagne reception; peer discussion, gourmet canapé dining; fine-wine tasting; education, entertainment, competition & prizes; late bar.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between $200, $50 and $30 fine wines, the evening will be optimized for networking amongst your peers clients, colleagues & friends from within these institutions.