Chief Wine Officer: Customer Engagement in Insurance
Chief Wine Officer, in association with Capgemini and Thunderhead.com, is hosting a CWO Industry Reception: Customer Engagement in the Digital Age from 6.15pm on Wednesday 3rd October 2012 at Royal Institute of British Architects (London W1).
We will be mixing business with pleasure, with thought-provoking discussions, a Chief Wine Officer fine wine reception and canapé dinner, and networking among clients, colleagues & friends from leading insurance companies.
Customer Engagement in the Digital Age
Fresh perspectives on insurance operations from Capgemini & Thunderhead.com covering:
- Key findings from the Capgemini 2012 World Insurance Report – The 2012 report explores how insurance companies can dissect their existing business processes to identify opportunities for fundamental & long-term improvements to their core operations.
- Key trends in digital customer engagement – Changing demographics, mobile platform consolidation and consumer expectations.
- Improving online customer self-service – What’s the RoI?
- Joined-up online and offline – How to deliver a multi-channel digital strategy with brand consistency.
- Wine Theme & Host: Diamond Jubilee Wines featuring a selection of the finest wines in the World, as favoured by the Royal Family, pitched head-to-head and hosted by acclaimed Master of Wine, writer & international wine judge Peter McCombie.
- Date: Wednesday 3rd October 2012, 6:15pm for keynote speeches, vintage champagne, and follow-on gourmet canapés with fine-wine tasting and networking.
- Venue: The RIBA Building, 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD.
- Evening Format: An interactive roundtable format. Integrated with the talks will be: a vintage champagne reception; peer discussions; gourmet canapé dining; fine-wine tasting; wine host; education, entertainment & competition; & late bar.
- Networking: Alongside the challenge of spotting the difference between £200, £50 and £20 fine wines, the evening will be optimised for networking with your peers, colleagues, clients and friends.
- Attendees: 30+ board-level and senior executives responsible for all aspects of customer services from major insurance companies will be attending.