We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send out invitations to our events and programmes.
- To send marketing and introduction emails relating to our partners.
Subscribing to the Chief Nation Group
- When you attend or register for any of our events you agree to subscribe to our group marketing communications and invite processes where applicable. You can unsubscribe from this communication at any time.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Just click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.